Alum Eshet’s production array is spread across two factories (15,000 square meters) with three main characteristics
- Innovative machinery employing the most advanced technologies in the world.
- A quality control system throughout production until the material is sent to the site.
- A management team with extensive experience in aluminum and steel systems.
The quality control system is customized for each project and its unique needs, and includes:
- Testing a prototype in our factory’s testing lab, which tests the system’s resistance to wind pressure by project parameters as well as its impermeability to wind and water.
- Sampling tests, starting with a prototype test before serial production.
- A sample test to examine the production processes throughout the project.
- Processing Department: We are proud of our large and state-of-the-art machinery system: 3 CNC machines, 3 double-headed saws, 2 wall cladding processing machines.
- Adhesive Department: We specialize in gluing sheets to aluminum and steel profiles using two-sided adhesive tape and structural silicone.